ANNALEAS INTERIORS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 1 - THE AGREEMENT
The use of www.annaleasinteriors.com and its services are provided, owned, and developed by Annaleas Interiors Ltd., through its founder and owner Annalea Banaschewski, having its registered address as 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, England, United Kingdom which are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the "Agreement"), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. Annaleas Interiors is a platform made for the purpose of providing an online one stop solution for the interior designing services.
This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and all the services provided on Annaleas Interiors Website ("Services").
Article 2 - DEFINITIONS
3. "Effective Date" shall mean the date on which these Terms and Conditions came into effect and/or updated.
4. "Services" shall mean the Services that are available and provided on or through the Annaleas Interiors Website.
5. The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
a. Us, We, Our, Ours, and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Annaleas Interiors
Website including Annaleas Interiors Ltd. and Annalea Banaschewski.
b. You, the User, (the “User”): You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
c. Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (Annaleas Interiors Ltd., and You) will be referred to as Parties.
Article 3 - ASSENT AND ACCEPTANCE
6. By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website and exit. We only provide the use of Annaleas Interiors Website and its Services to you if you assent to this Agreement and the Service Agreement for which you maybe the party while retaining our interior designing services.
Article 4 - LICENSE TO USE
7. We provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, Pictures, data, documentation, information or intellectual property developed by Annaleas Interiors Ltd. and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or its Services. Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Website solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Annaleas Interiors Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services.
Article 5 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8. You agree that the Website and all Services provided are the property of Annaleas Interiors Ltd., including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property. You agree that Annaleas Interiors Ltd. owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the Intellectual Property and that you will not use it for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Annaleas Interiors Ltd. Intellectual Property in any way, including physically, electronically, or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators, without the express written permission from Annaleas Interiors Ltd.
Article 6 - COPYRIGHT
All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in Annaleas Interiors Ltd. Website and its contents, including without limitation all the designs, buttons, text, images, and graphics contained (collectively, the "contents") are owned by Annaleas Interiors Ltd.. You may read and view the contents but not copy, modify, reproduce, or prepare derivative works of the contents; Annaleas Interiors Ltd. reserves all rights, titles, and interests in the said content. Neither the text nor any of its contents may be modified or copied in whole or part or in any form without the prior written permission of Annaleas Interiors Ltd.
Furthermore, you are expressly prohibited to use this content for professional/commercial purposes, copying editing, or modifying the contents is strictly prohibited and automatically attracts the liability of breach of intellectual or personal property. Any commercial and or promotional distribution, publishing, or exploitation of the content is strictly prohibited.
Article 7 - USER OBLIGATIONS
As a user of the Annaleas Interiors Website and its Services, are asked to provide your email address, your name, and/or mobile number. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use Annaleas Interiors Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Annaleas Interiors Website or its Services to further fraud or do unlawful activity are grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
Article 8 - ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Annaleas Interiors Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this Agreement or law. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of the Website.
You further agree not to use the Annaleas Interiors Website or Services to:
harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights;
violate any intellectual property rights of Annaleas Interiors Website its users or any third party;
upload or otherwise disseminate any offensive and illegal material;
perpetrate any fraud;
engage in or create any unlawful activity;
publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
unlawfully gather information about others.
Article 9 - ASSUMPTION OF RISK
15. You acknowledge and agree that your use or consumption of any of the services or products on or through the Annaleas Interiors Website is at your own risk. Annaleas Interiors Ltd., does not assume responsibility or liability for any Services provided to you on or through the Website.
Article 10 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
16. Annaleas Interiors undertakes all the relevant required measures to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the services, including descriptions and images. However, the Website does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information, and you acknowledge and agree that you are using and consuming the services at your own risk. Annaleas Interiors Ltd. assumes no liability for any information and/or services provided and do not warrant the merchantability, fitness, quality, safety, or legality of this information and services provided.
Article 11 - REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
17. You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from
or on Annaleas Interiors Website;
Violate the security of the Annaleas Interiors Website through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference with any host, user, or network.
Article 12 - INDEMNIFICATION
You shall be solely responsible for any acts done based on the contents provided on the Website and be liable to indemnify Annaleas Interiors Ltd., its Website, owner, employees, representatives, agents, contractors, from and against all losses, damages, claims, suits, legal proceedings, and otherwise howsoever arising from or in connection with the use and contents of the Annaleas Interiors Website.
You agree to defend and indemnify Annaleas Interiors Ltd., its Website, its owner, employees, representatives, agents, contractors, and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website and its Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions.
Article 13 - SPAM POLICY
20. You are strictly prohibited from using the Annaleas Interiors Website for illegal or spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
Article 14 - MODIFICATIONS
21. We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the exclusive right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon updating and posting on the Website and those modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement.
22. To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, you agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
23. You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the end of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of your continued assent to this Agreement.
24. In the event that you fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of your right to review the modified Agreement.
Article 15 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
25. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
Article 16 - SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
26. We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but Annaleas Interiors Ltd. or its Website shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Article 17 - TERM AND TERMINATION
27. We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Website or any of its users, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations.
Article 18 - WARRANTIES
28. You agree that your use of the Annaleas Interiors Website is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis Annaleas Interiors Ltd. hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or its Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. You agree that any damage or loss that may occur to you, through your use of the Website and its services is your sole responsibility and we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
Article 19 - MISCELLANIOUS PROVISIONS
29. JURISDICTION: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the law of England, United Kingdom shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between you and us, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions.
30. ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by Website, our rights and liabilities will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
31.SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such conditions, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
32. WAIVER: In the event that we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
33. HEADINGS: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
34. RELATIONSHIP: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
35. FORCE MAJEURE: Annaleas Interiors Ltd., will not be liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
Effective Date: 23rd day of June 2022